1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
Love & Gelato
Jenna Evans Welch
Progress: 145/400pages
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese

Fantastic!

4001 A.D.: War Mother #1 - Fred Van Lente, Tomás Giorello

I'm really enjoying Valiant lately, and I don't know why I don't read more of it.   (It's edged out by my main companies, and I don't have the money, time or energy to read it all.   I will, however, be looking for Bloodshot Salvation when that comes out.)

War Mother is about people living in 4001, people on an Earth that is fully alive, savage, and brutal.   Everything is alive on Earth, and plastics, and mechanical items, are hard to find.   Each sect of people send out scavs - scavengers - to find what they need to live.   When parts of New Japan fall from the sky, the scavs are sent out so the rest of the population can live safely at home.   Ana is a War Mother - a scav for her people - and she lives by a couple rules: reboot the AI she's sent out with for each mission and come back with nothing living.   When she finds an imperious boy fallen from New Japan, however, she takes him back, and is told that he can't come in.

Are her people worth saving if they won't save this boy?

Beautifully drawn, and with a keen sense of Ana and who she is and how she fits into the world, and interacts with it, this is just absolutely gorgeous.   The cover by David Mack is one of the things that prompted me to get this mystery bag, and this one comic was worth the price.   Lovely all around.