1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
Love & Gelato
Jenna Evans Welch
Progress: 145/400pages
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese

Still loving this series!

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #20 - Brandon Montclare, Natacha Bustos

It's cute, it's charming, and Moon Girl continues to be full of heart as well as intelligence.   When she gets a call from a lonely girl - in the last issue - she races off into space, leaving a mechanical Lunaella to take her place.   (A whole line of them, in fact, that the Doombot head is watching over for the moment, 'cuz he's in charge.   For now.)

When it turns out the lonely, abandoned girl is a moon - and a spoilt, literal Moon Girl named Illa at that - Lunella has to figure out how to help Illa, and get home.   Except she ends up in the right place, in the wrong universe.

New Lunella, new Devil Dinosaur - purple this time, and I kinda love him, too, just at first glance - and a new problem: how to get home, again, from a different universe.   Hopefully two Moon Girls are better than one this time...