1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

Still loving this series!

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #20 - Brandon Montclare, Natacha Bustos

It's cute, it's charming, and Moon Girl continues to be full of heart as well as intelligence.   When she gets a call from a lonely girl - in the last issue - she races off into space, leaving a mechanical Lunaella to take her place.   (A whole line of them, in fact, that the Doombot head is watching over for the moment, 'cuz he's in charge.   For now.)

When it turns out the lonely, abandoned girl is a moon - and a spoilt, literal Moon Girl named Illa at that - Lunella has to figure out how to help Illa, and get home.   Except she ends up in the right place, in the wrong universe.

New Lunella, new Devil Dinosaur - purple this time, and I kinda love him, too, just at first glance - and a new problem: how to get home, again, from a different universe.   Hopefully two Moon Girls are better than one this time...