1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Still loving this series!

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #20 - Brandon Montclare, Natacha Bustos

It's cute, it's charming, and Moon Girl continues to be full of heart as well as intelligence.   When she gets a call from a lonely girl - in the last issue - she races off into space, leaving a mechanical Lunaella to take her place.   (A whole line of them, in fact, that the Doombot head is watching over for the moment, 'cuz he's in charge.   For now.)

When it turns out the lonely, abandoned girl is a moon - and a spoilt, literal Moon Girl named Illa at that - Lunella has to figure out how to help Illa, and get home.   Except she ends up in the right place, in the wrong universe.

New Lunella, new Devil Dinosaur - purple this time, and I kinda love him, too, just at first glance - and a new problem: how to get home, again, from a different universe.   Hopefully two Moon Girls are better than one this time...