446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Just lovely

Spawn #274 - Todd McFarlane, Tom Leveen, Szymon Kudranski, Ashley Wood

Soul Crusher is the new character in this, determined to avenge Cyan Fitzgerald's kidnapping even after she's been safely returned to her home.   Soul Crusher has a point, in that he wants to save other kids from what she's been through, but he becomes a hypocrite when he is willing to endanger other lives to save kids in the future - possibly.   He's right, that a kidnapper might try again - but he can't really be certain.

Then again, this comic highlights the willful ignorance and blindness of a true fanatic, and makes Soul Crusher a truly frightening character.   I'm definitely into the one-on-one aspect of Spawn versus Soul Crusher, too.

Beautiful art, and attention grabbing story.   I'm so glad I got back into Spawn!