1479 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Jason Horn
Curb Stomp
Ryan Ferrier, Devaki Neogi Kiran
Progress: 17/115pages

Reading progress update: I've read 295 out of 374 pages.

Balthazar - Claudia Gray

"She tried to rally.   'I'll tell them I'm a cougar.'"

I'd give you more but I feel like this will be so much funnier without any context.

Also, yes, I need a small break from comics/superheroes right now.   Teen romance it is!   Not only that, teen paranormal romance, from the library.   They didn't have the first of these books, so I'm jumping in on book five.   The other two teen romances I have are also in the middle, but true to form, I took out three graphic novels and one manga.   Not true to form, I took out a nonfiction book about a hockey goalie.

I also was out on the boat today, so I read a bunch of this.   I refuse to take my iPad Viv, or paper comics, on the boat, so it's been library books - which come out flawlessly when I take them out on the boat.   My own books not so much, go figure.