1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

Average

X-Men: Blue (2017-) #1 - Cullen Bunn, Jorge Molina, Matteo Buffagni, Arthur Adams

It's just that there are, what, seven X-Men titles, all competing for my money, time and energy.   And I don't particularly like Jean Grey, especially not when she's the leader of the X-Men, and most of my favorite characters aren't these actual characters.

This is average.   Some of the fight scenes, and the complexities of young Scott Summers, are interesting, and I'm eager to see where this is going with them answering to Magneto now, but overall?

I didn't like this enough.   There wasn't enough of the complexities of time travel.   And I didn't like the character interaction as much as I did in Generation X.   Not sure if, or when, I"ll continue.