1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Average

X-Men: Blue (2017-) #1 - Cullen Bunn, Jorge Molina, Matteo Buffagni, Arthur Adams

It's just that there are, what, seven X-Men titles, all competing for my money, time and energy.   And I don't particularly like Jean Grey, especially not when she's the leader of the X-Men, and most of my favorite characters aren't these actual characters.

This is average.   Some of the fight scenes, and the complexities of young Scott Summers, are interesting, and I'm eager to see where this is going with them answering to Magneto now, but overall?

I didn't like this enough.   There wasn't enough of the complexities of time travel.   And I didn't like the character interaction as much as I did in Generation X.   Not sure if, or when, I"ll continue.