446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Average

X-Men: Blue (2017-) #1 - Cullen Bunn, Jorge Molina, Matteo Buffagni, Arthur Adams

It's just that there are, what, seven X-Men titles, all competing for my money, time and energy.   And I don't particularly like Jean Grey, especially not when she's the leader of the X-Men, and most of my favorite characters aren't these actual characters.

This is average.   Some of the fight scenes, and the complexities of young Scott Summers, are interesting, and I'm eager to see where this is going with them answering to Magneto now, but overall?

I didn't like this enough.   There wasn't enough of the complexities of time travel.   And I didn't like the character interaction as much as I did in Generation X.   Not sure if, or when, I"ll continue.