1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Finally!

Generation X (2017-) #1 - Christina Strain, Amilcar Pinna, Terry Dodson

Finally, one of the Marvel freebies that gives me all the feels!   The character interaction feels more intricate and realistic, and this is an old-school X-Men feel: a school where the children learn to use their powers for good, but also... a school.

It helps that I really like Quintin Quire - Kid Omega - as a character and Jubilee and Jono looking for Jubilee's adopted kid was absolutely adorable, even when it should have been a little horrifying.   (The kid being missing, the exposure word play.)

Loved this one!