1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 36 out of 120 pages.

Trish out of Water Vol. 1 - Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez

This is getting unbelievable.

Trish comes home, finds her family dead, and doesn't call the police.  Instead she runs to her boyfriend, to find her cheating, and other big stuff happens.  (I'm glossing over to get to the important, unrealistic to me part.)

She's talking to her friend who finds her, and asking what she'll do.   She just blurts out that she goes home to find her parents dead, and that she thinks they killed themselves.   Neither of this sixteen or so year old girls thinks to call the police about, say, where Trish will stay?   What the what?

Neither of them are concerned that this could be something the police need to investigate, and that the longer they don't call the police, the more chance that shit could get fucked up real bad?

What the what?