1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Lovely!

Think Tank #1 - Matt Hawkins, Rahsan Ekedal

I wasn't into this, not the first time I tried to read this, and not at the beginning.   It's pretty typical in some ways: a DARPA scientist feels guilty about creating weapons and wants out.  In fact, I've seen this time and again in sci-fi/comics.   I didn't really see anything in the writing or art to make this original, but the second time around, I was just blown away by the art.   I must have been in a really bad mood, or place, the first time around, because I can't come up with any other reason for me to dismiss this eventually.

The writing, and storyline, got much more interesting as we learn what the main character will choose to work on, and I suspect he'll try to use it to escape DARPA.   But for now, I knocked off one star because I'm not incredibly into this.

The art, though?  I would try anything else by this artist.   Black and white, expressive, beautiful, I just can't get enough of this art.   Honestly, this was going to be a three star review, and would have been, if I hadn't been so blown away by the art.