6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Kinda loving this series

Supergirl (2016-) Vol. 1: Reign of the Cyborg Supermen - Steve Orlando, Brian Ching, Emanuela Lupacchino

I knocked down one half star for the art - which was actually quite good technically, but the style didn't match the story for me - and I knocked down one half star for trying to incorporate issues from the TV show.   (A TV tie-in would work far better for that, and some of the ways that, say, Cat Grant was in this book?   Just felt forced.)   And while Cat is a character from the comics, so legitimately could be part of this without feeling like it's from the show, she's a doplleganger for the Cat on the show.   (And again, I don't blame DC for trying to capitalize on the success of the show, but I'd rather have a tie-in.   This Supergirl is a teenager - and a young adult on the show - is probably what makes Cat's appearance feel so forced.)

Still, making Supergirl a teen is a good way to deal with the alienation and anxiety and angst that comes with getting through those awkward, awkward years.   And this takes full advantage of Kara being a Kryptonian, adding another level to that sense.   Cyborg Superman is chilling in this volume, brining Kara part of her home - at an unbearable price.   It pits the family she's born into against the family that raises her on Earth, asking for even more unbearable choices to be made.

And overall, that was kept me rapt, and makes me want to read more of this series.   The tension kept ratcheting up, the pacing just divine, and while I do think there are minor, minor flaws, it's not enough to keep me from reading more or from enthusiastically recommending this series.