1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

I feel like this was supposed to feel more clever than I thought it was

Cosmic Scoundrels #1 (of 5) - Andy Suriano, Matt Chapman, Andy Suriano

It's a parody of space opera romps, and there were a couple funny moments, but really nothing that made me think this was that original, or made me want to continue.   Glad this was included in the Humble Bundle: I was happy to try this, and I was hoping I'd enjoy this more than I did, but I did not.

The art was also purposefully a little more rough, and that choice didn't really work for me in this case.   (Possibly because of the colors: bright, but too bright, and without counterpoints, or balance, like Christian Ward's superb use of neon colors in ODY-C.   It can be done, it just, again, didn't work for me here.)