1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Not as bad as Revolution...

First Strike #0 - Mairghread Scott, David Rodriguez, Max Dunbar

It's also not something I'm comfortable judging yet: a lot of this was talking about Cybertronians, but didn't feature them, and I read most IDW titles for  Transformers.   So I was bound to be upset.

That being said, this wasn't as disappointing as Revolution, which felt like everything forced together for further crossovers.   I'm not sure how I feel about this, but one of my favorite writers is writing this, so...

It also felt very fair: after what Prime did, I'd expect human authorities to be very, very jumpy about Cybertronians.   Wanting to kill them all?   I understand that.   Very much so, even if I don't like that it's the conclusion they come to.

This feels sort of like another forced crossover, but it was only a couple pages of First Strike, and then some of Revolution.   (I read that, to see if my feelings have change and they have not; I still don't really enjoy Revolution.)

I hope this is good, but if not, well, I'll have more just pure Transformers titles after First Strike concludes.