1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Not as bad as Revolution...

First Strike #0 - Mairghread Scott, David Rodriguez, Max Dunbar

It's also not something I'm comfortable judging yet: a lot of this was talking about Cybertronians, but didn't feature them, and I read most IDW titles for  Transformers.   So I was bound to be upset.

That being said, this wasn't as disappointing as Revolution, which felt like everything forced together for further crossovers.   I'm not sure how I feel about this, but one of my favorite writers is writing this, so...

It also felt very fair: after what Prime did, I'd expect human authorities to be very, very jumpy about Cybertronians.   Wanting to kill them all?   I understand that.   Very much so, even if I don't like that it's the conclusion they come to.

This feels sort of like another forced crossover, but it was only a couple pages of First Strike, and then some of Revolution.   (I read that, to see if my feelings have change and they have not; I still don't really enjoy Revolution.)

I hope this is good, but if not, well, I'll have more just pure Transformers titles after First Strike concludes.