1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

So much joy!

Goldie Vance Vol. 1 - Hope Larson, Brittney Williams

Fun, cute, and the art is just spectacular.   Goldie Vance works at a Valet where her father is, I believe, the manager.   Her parents appear to be divorced and she seems to spend the majority of the time with her father.

She also wants to be a detective and helps the hotel detective for free.   She uses her friendships with Cheryl, who works the front desk, for clues, as a springboard - and as a reason to set her up with the doofus Rob, who is crazy about Cheryl.

She also needs to find a necklace - and then the hotel guest who brought the necklace, and then what that symbol on the back of the necklace is.   Very vintage feel, but the storyline is interesting, and the characters are simply charming.   Love, love, love!

I wasn't going to give Hope Larson's Batgirl a try because I liked the previous author so much and I was afraid she wouldn't hold up to them.

Now, though?   I wanna read it.   Looks like I'll be taking volume one from Hoopla if it's available.