445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Well, that was surprising

Suicide Squad (2016-) #19 - Rob Williams, Tomeu Morey, Tony Daniel, Sandu Florea, Neil Edwards

I'm never sure what's going to happen with this, and, damn, it keeps surprising me.   Waller should have known better than to mess around with a Kryptonian like Zod, but, well...   She didn't.   She thought she could control people that she couldn't, and what surprises me most is her reaction to her abject failure.

I actually suspected Flag would do what he would, and I'd considered Harley's reaction if he did.   (Her reaction may be the least surprising thing about this issue.)

I'm loving these characters, this team, and the stories that are being told.  I'm loving the stories that are being told.