1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Well, that was surprising

Suicide Squad (2016-) #19 - Rob Williams, Tomeu Morey, Tony Daniel, Sandu Florea, Neil Edwards

I'm never sure what's going to happen with this, and, damn, it keeps surprising me.   Waller should have known better than to mess around with a Kryptonian like Zod, but, well...   She didn't.   She thought she could control people that she couldn't, and what surprises me most is her reaction to her abject failure.

I actually suspected Flag would do what he would, and I'd considered Harley's reaction if he did.   (Her reaction may be the least surprising thing about this issue.)

I'm loving these characters, this team, and the stories that are being told.  I'm loving the stories that are being told.