446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

I wish this had the charm of the original couple issues

Gwenpool, The Unbelievable (2016-) #17 - Christopher Hastings, Gurihiru

It felt new, exciting, and charmingly gleeful about skewering everything with the breaking of the fourth wall.   It poked fun at comics, and even comic book culture, and now... it feels  like it's getting a little more serious, and losing the charm it once had because of that.

Still, this gets extra meta, turning Gwenpool's real life into a comic book, and I was thinking of dropping this title.  Not anymore.   I want to see where this is going, now.   Fun concepts, charmingly cute art, and I'm willing to give this storyline a try before I make a final decision on if I drop this title or not.