1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

I wish this had the charm of the original couple issues

Gwenpool, The Unbelievable (2016-) #17 - Christopher Hastings, Gurihiru

It felt new, exciting, and charmingly gleeful about skewering everything with the breaking of the fourth wall.   It poked fun at comics, and even comic book culture, and now... it feels  like it's getting a little more serious, and losing the charm it once had because of that.

Still, this gets extra meta, turning Gwenpool's real life into a comic book, and I was thinking of dropping this title.  Not anymore.   I want to see where this is going, now.   Fun concepts, charmingly cute art, and I'm willing to give this storyline a try before I make a final decision on if I drop this title or not.