1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Just beautiful

Michael Turner Art Edition: Soulfire #1 - Michael Turner, Jeff Loeb, Michael Turner

Stunning art.   There's something about seeing Turner's art in pencil that really shows just how talented he was.   It's obvious even with the colors, but strip that away and it's all Turner.  I was talking a friend who hates the stripped down version of comics and how it's becoming a trend; I agree with him at times.   Sometimes the art, because it's meant to be colored, just looks better that way.   (This of course doesn't touch black and white comics: when it's meant to be just pencil and inks, that's a different category than putting them out in color then stripping them down to pencils and/or pencils and inks.)

Turner just gets better.  While he draws the best to him - inkers and colorists - because he's such a star, I somehow like the stripped down stuff even better.  Or maybe in a different way but I appreciate it more because there's so little of this out there.

It's issues that's I've already read, but I enjoyed reading them again just for this art.