1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Just beautiful

Michael Turner Art Edition: Soulfire #1 - Michael Turner, Jeff Loeb, Michael Turner

Stunning art.   There's something about seeing Turner's art in pencil that really shows just how talented he was.   It's obvious even with the colors, but strip that away and it's all Turner.  I was talking a friend who hates the stripped down version of comics and how it's becoming a trend; I agree with him at times.   Sometimes the art, because it's meant to be colored, just looks better that way.   (This of course doesn't touch black and white comics: when it's meant to be just pencil and inks, that's a different category than putting them out in color then stripping them down to pencils and/or pencils and inks.)

Turner just gets better.  While he draws the best to him - inkers and colorists - because he's such a star, I somehow like the stripped down stuff even better.  Or maybe in a different way but I appreciate it more because there's so little of this out there.

It's issues that's I've already read, but I enjoyed reading them again just for this art.