1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Really enjoyed this story!

Soulfire Vol. 4 - Mark Roslan, Mike DeBalfo, Giuseppe Cafaro, Nei Ruffino, J.T. Krul

The art got funky at the end, but for the most part?   It was absolutely gorgeous.   A completely different style than Turner's work, but the linework, the inks, and the colors were all stunning, especially all together.

Furthermore, the science and magic finally come together, in a way I'd hoped they'd have done before this.   After all, when Grace sacrifices her own soul to save Mal, she becomes consumed.   There's something about seeing her so dark, and knowing how much she'll end up being devastated by this if she becomes herself once again, well... it all got me in all the feels.  I was especially heartened to see how many people cared about Grace.

There were subplots with Dex and Pili that I enjoyed as well, although they were very small parts of this volume.

My wrist is hurting again, so I'm going to keep this another short review.