1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 39/120pages
Evil Empire Vol. 1
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

Really enjoyed this story!

Soulfire Vol. 4 - Mark Roslan, Mike DeBalfo, Giuseppe Cafaro, Nei Ruffino, J.T. Krul

The art got funky at the end, but for the most part?   It was absolutely gorgeous.   A completely different style than Turner's work, but the linework, the inks, and the colors were all stunning, especially all together.

Furthermore, the science and magic finally come together, in a way I'd hoped they'd have done before this.   After all, when Grace sacrifices her own soul to save Mal, she becomes consumed.   There's something about seeing her so dark, and knowing how much she'll end up being devastated by this if she becomes herself once again, well... it all got me in all the feels.  I was especially heartened to see how many people cared about Grace.

There were subplots with Dex and Pili that I enjoyed as well, although they were very small parts of this volume.

My wrist is hurting again, so I'm going to keep this another short review.