1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Information Resource Description: Creating and Managing Metadata
Philip Hider
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Really enjoyed this story!

Soulfire Vol. 4 - Mark Roslan, Mike DeBalfo, Giuseppe Cafaro, Nei Ruffino, J.T. Krul

The art got funky at the end, but for the most part?   It was absolutely gorgeous.   A completely different style than Turner's work, but the linework, the inks, and the colors were all stunning, especially all together.

Furthermore, the science and magic finally come together, in a way I'd hoped they'd have done before this.   After all, when Grace sacrifices her own soul to save Mal, she becomes consumed.   There's something about seeing her so dark, and knowing how much she'll end up being devastated by this if she becomes herself once again, well... it all got me in all the feels.  I was especially heartened to see how many people cared about Grace.

There were subplots with Dex and Pili that I enjoyed as well, although they were very small parts of this volume.

My wrist is hurting again, so I'm going to keep this another short review.