1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Love this

FCBD 2017: All-New Guardians Of The Galaxy #1 (All-New Guardians Of The Galaxy (2017-)) - Aaron Kuder, David Marquez, Gerry Duggan, Brian Michael Bendis

Marvel may be completely tone deaf when it comes to, let's say, one particular event their running right now.   They also have a lot of series that look like they won't be touched by said event: the Guardians and the Royals are in space, so it looks like Guardians of the Galaxy, I Am Groot, Royals and Black Bolt are safe, at least for now.   Luckily, the Defenders looks like a safe bet, too, if only because it looks like it's based on the TV shows on Netflix, or at least an amalgamation of the shows and the comics.

And Marvel's FCBD books tend to follow the same pattern: new stories that highlight new series, or events, that they hope are huge.   That event, Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy and Defends are up this year; I already spoke about the other comic, and this year?   Guardians makes sense.   Written by the author who wrote Deadpool, and tying into the movies.  Defenders ties into the upcoming Defender series, based on the four series thy already have out: Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist in that order.   (And I always hated the name Power Man; I'm glad Luke seems to be dropping that all around.   My friend asked me if I was serious and when I said 'yes,' he nailed why I hated that name: it's so generic.)

The Guardians is written by Duggan and is just hilarious.  I didn't think I'd be into the new Defenders - I've spoken about my Bendis fatigue, and yes, he writes Defenders.   However, I actually truly enjoyed this: it had some angst and a vicious circle of destroying ones enemies.  Looking forward to seeing where this series goes, although I'll most likely take it out of the library or buy it on sale later.