1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

Two parallel stories come together

Soulfire Vol. 3 - Jason Fabok, John Starr, J.T. Krul

Grace is trying to keep her homeland intact after Onyx steals a book on shadow magic and uses it to try and gain the upper hand.  Meanwhile, afraid that the darkness inside him brings danger to everyone he meets, Malikai has separated from the group, his self-imposed isolation an attempt to keep his loved one safe.

Meanwhile, Miya, the savior to Grace's people is still alive and convinced that everyone Mal is, and has been, are evil.   HIs powers come with a price, and that price is chaos and a taste of darkness that spreads, or so she tells everyone she knows.   When Mal is pulled back into Grace's world, Grace has to balance both the danger that both Miya and Onyx represent, especially when it becomes clear that Miya's mission to kill Mal blinds her to the  threat Onyx presents, a more immediate and concrete threat even if Miya is correct about Mal.

I liked this.   It got dark, but within that darkness, it allowed the characters to explore the hope that comes with fighting for their freedom.   And it also allowed Grace to stand on her own and hold her own ground.

Eager to see what the next volume brings!