1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Royals (2017-) #10
Al Ewing, Javier Rodriguez
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Information Resource Description: Creating and Managing Metadata
Philip Hider
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Flat characters and no logic

DC Super Hero Girls FCBD 2017 Special Edition (2017-) #1 - Shea Fontana, Monica Kubina, Yancey Labat

Why are Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in a superhero school?  I don't know.   Some villains are still villains and some aren't.   Harley Quinn in particular seems an... odd choice.  Popular, yes, but it just seems odd to include her, especially since they defang her completely.   She's the class clown, smart, but doesn't seem to have a mean bone in her body.   Poison Ivy will do anything to protect her plants, but doesn't seem to hate humanity at all.

Why?

And the characters all seem flat, and furthermore nothing like they really are.   This is a cute story and some of the things it teaches - like friendship and being honest is good - are told in a fun way.   I think it's a pretty good thing for younger kids, but it's just annoying that they betray the characterizations like this.   They might as well have used original characters at this point - although that wouldn't have the name recognition.   That gets more children reading this, which has good lessons for children, so it serves its purpose - and also seems like a grab for cash with all the dolls and stuff that really only teach kids about buying things.

So, eh, conflicted, so two and a half stars.