1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

Not about Diana

Wonder Woman (2006-) #1 - Allan Heinberg, Terry Dodson

Apparently things happen, Diana has no recourse but to kill a villain, her reputation is destroyed so one of her sisters, Donna Troy, takes over as Wonder Woman.  Three of Diana's old enemies want to draw her out, so they kidnap Steve Trevor and get Donna Troy to come and try to save him, sure that she'll come for these two.

I simply didn't care as much for Donna Troy as Diana, although it was fun to see some of the old villains.   Donna isn't a poor character, she simply isn't Wonder Woman to me.   And the writing and art were good, but again, wasn't what I wanted to read about.

I got this for free with Fandago tickets for Wonder Woman, which I'm taking my sister to on Saturday.   Not a bad read, just not what I was expecting.