446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Not about Diana

Wonder Woman (2006-) #1 - Allan Heinberg, Terry Dodson

Apparently things happen, Diana has no recourse but to kill a villain, her reputation is destroyed so one of her sisters, Donna Troy, takes over as Wonder Woman.  Three of Diana's old enemies want to draw her out, so they kidnap Steve Trevor and get Donna Troy to come and try to save him, sure that she'll come for these two.

I simply didn't care as much for Donna Troy as Diana, although it was fun to see some of the old villains.   Donna isn't a poor character, she simply isn't Wonder Woman to me.   And the writing and art were good, but again, wasn't what I wanted to read about.

I got this for free with Fandago tickets for Wonder Woman, which I'm taking my sister to on Saturday.   Not a bad read, just not what I was expecting.