1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

DD wants to put a stop to crime in New York City

Daredevil (2015-) #21 - Charles Soule, Goran Sudzuka, Dan Panosian

I'm not sure quite how yet, but I know that the DA's office working with superheroes could happen a lot of different ways.   I love that Luke Cage and Echo are involved, particularly how he found a way for Echo to help.   It's ingenious and sneaky and very much like Matt; he thinks, and he's got legal training so he knows how to use a loophole.

I'm eager to see what's going to happen, although suddenly realize that there's been no mention of Blindspot lately.   Part of me understands, but given what happened, and how much it should have hit him, I think that this would weigh on him a little longer.   I think Echo, who's deaf, reminded me of Blindspot to be honest.

Still, the art is spectacular, and I love Soule's take on Daredevil as a DA.