1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese
Ninjasaur
Jason Horn

This is kinda amazing

Spawn #87 - Brian Holguin, Todd McFarlane, Brian Haberlin, Dan Kemp, Danny Miki, Tom Orzechowski, Greg Capullo

I'd forgotten about some of these earlier Spawn one-shot stories.   The tale of the cannibals and their bunnies, this one about a reporter trying to dig out the truth about Spawn...

When he gets too close and spends a night in Spawn's alley, well...   things get a little more real than he wanted or expected.

The lead up, the interviews, the showing how much he's invested and how much research he's done, build up nicely to the climax, and that doesn't disappoint.   Another nice tale, although less creepy or disgusting than the other one I read today.   It was a different kind of thrill, but, man, these stories are making me remember why I collected Spawn when it originally came out.