1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

This is kinda amazing

Spawn #87 - Brian Holguin, Todd McFarlane, Brian Haberlin, Dan Kemp, Danny Miki, Tom Orzechowski, Greg Capullo

I'd forgotten about some of these earlier Spawn one-shot stories.   The tale of the cannibals and their bunnies, this one about a reporter trying to dig out the truth about Spawn...

When he gets too close and spends a night in Spawn's alley, well...   things get a little more real than he wanted or expected.

The lead up, the interviews, the showing how much he's invested and how much research he's done, build up nicely to the climax, and that doesn't disappoint.   Another nice tale, although less creepy or disgusting than the other one I read today.   It was a different kind of thrill, but, man, these stories are making me remember why I collected Spawn when it originally came out.