1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%

Creepy little tale

Spawn #93 - Brian Holguin, Todd McFarlane, Brian Haberlin, Dan Kemp, Danny Miki, Tom Orzechowski, Greg Capullo

A cult that wants to bring about an elder god that will restore the balance between heaven and hell has the most delicious way to bring about that coming.   And when I say delicious, I mean they are cannibals.   They pick one member to be the bunny and then eat them, believing they'll gain the soul of the people they eat.   By the time this is done, one member will have gained all the souls, all the power, and can bring about this god.

Spawn is pretty disgusted, and his means of revenge is diabolical.

There's something truly abhorrent about this issue, but the fun in Spawn is that it sheds lights on the darkest corners of humanity.   This is simply one of the better examples of this, although less realistic than the issues that deal with, say, racism.

Still, I got a thrill revisiting one of the more disturbing Spawn tales.