1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Oh, you big tease!

Cyborg (2016-) #13 - John Semper Jr., Guy Major, Allan Jefferson, Tony Kordos

The singularity promises that humanity will die and the machines will rise.  Oh, you big tease.   You know that's not going to happen. I was sucked into this story, as Vic and Sarah try to take down Anomoly, and Black Narcissus fights her board - just a little - as she uses her company's R&D toys to fight crime.   (She's head of their R&D department.)

Still, I'm smarting.   Oh, everyone promises the rise of machines, and only machines, but no, never.   And yes, I want to read that.   I foresee you letting me down in the near future Cyborg.