445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis
Altered Carbon
Richard K. Morgan
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

This is going to be quick. I have to pack up and head out

Young Justice Vol. 1 - Art Baltazar, Mike Norton

Where I will indulge in more comics.   Both at my PT appointment and at the beach later on.   If I have time, and I should have a bit of daytime left!

I want to read Lost Light and then Black Bolt on the beach, in that order, tonight.   But at work, I didn't have either of those yet, so I indulged in another Hoopla read, knowing that I'd have very little Red Tornado, but that I'd have some Red Tornado.   (Yay!)

That being said, I enjoyed this on a couple different levels.  I truly enjoyed Young Justice, despite how rarely Tornado showed up, just because these characters were flawed and genuine, and still they were the best.   They truly cared about each other, and the world they lived in, and I loved them for that.   Even when they made disastrous decisions, they had the best at heart.   They were optimistic, even under the worst of circumstances.

This volume pretty much shows them gelling as a group, so since they're still getting used to the new member, and really working on their teamwork skills, they tend to make a lot of mistakes.   But they learn from them, and adapt.   They learn more about each other, and how they work as a group.

And yeah, there's a little sex appeal for me, too, but as I said before, Red Tornado swoops in then leaves far too soon.

I'll see if volume two is available next month as I have zero borrows left this month.