1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 126 out of 158 pages.

Star Trek Legion of Super-Heroes - Philip Moy, Chris Roberson, Jeffrey Moy

As much as I love reading, too much can tire me out.  I think when I read, and mental exhaustion can be just as draining, if not more draining, than physical exhaustion for me.

I'm going to nap this off, and then continue on this.   Right now, I'm going to try to bounce between the Star Trek and Michael Turner Humble Bundles and try to finish off those completely.   I've decided I need to finish five books of anything - physical, Kindle, Comixology - before I buy one more.

I've also decided I needed to finish 2 Humble Bundles completely before I indulge in another, just to try and get my ass moving on this all.  I'll be keeping lists. These can stack: ten books equals another two.

Also, weekly comics?   Won't count.  I buy them and read them immediately, and these won't count towards my Comixology reads/buys since I get free Comixology copies.