445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Fun little side story

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Free Comic Book Day 2017 - Kevin Eastman, Bobby Curnow, Tom Waltz, Cory Smith

Too much exposition sometimes, which is why I knocked off a star, but that's because I've read most of the series this ties into, and I knew all of what they were talking about.   It's probably more useful for what they're really hoping for: new readers who pick this up for free and like it enough to start reading the series.

And me complaining about this one thing really shouldn't stop anyone from picking this up if they were interested.   It wasn't that bad, and I really, really love this series which is why I picked it up in the first place.   And this feels very much like that series: the same warmth and banter is there.   That same focus on the Turtles as a family, and not only that a family who wants to do good in the world in any way they can.

The art is just as slick and fun as in the original series.  None of this should be a surprise: it's the same writers and artist.   And I'm glad I picked this up and read this, because it's not a series I follow regularly so much as something I pick up on the sales at Comixology.  I tend to prefer reading a whole volume of this at once, thus the sales, the volumes, and the binging when I get them.  So this was a nice way to keep up with the series.