1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Fun little side story

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Free Comic Book Day 2017 - Kevin Eastman, Bobby Curnow, Tom Waltz, Cory Smith

Too much exposition sometimes, which is why I knocked off a star, but that's because I've read most of the series this ties into, and I knew all of what they were talking about.   It's probably more useful for what they're really hoping for: new readers who pick this up for free and like it enough to start reading the series.

And me complaining about this one thing really shouldn't stop anyone from picking this up if they were interested.   It wasn't that bad, and I really, really love this series which is why I picked it up in the first place.   And this feels very much like that series: the same warmth and banter is there.   That same focus on the Turtles as a family, and not only that a family who wants to do good in the world in any way they can.

The art is just as slick and fun as in the original series.  None of this should be a surprise: it's the same writers and artist.   And I'm glad I picked this up and read this, because it's not a series I follow regularly so much as something I pick up on the sales at Comixology.  I tend to prefer reading a whole volume of this at once, thus the sales, the volumes, and the binging when I get them.  So this was a nice way to keep up with the series.