1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Transformers sale on Comixology

Transformers Volume 3: Revenge of the Decepticons - Mike Costa, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, Don Figueroa Transformers Volume 6: Chaos: Police Action - Brendan Cahill, E.J. Su

I bought the newest TAAO so I could have it on the go because I love it that much, and just in case I lose/destroy my paper copy, I want this at hand.

I also got Revenge of the Decepticons to read before the next Optimus Prime, because it's all about trusting Jazz after he killed a police officer.   Well, now I have that story.   Police Action should deal a little more with the fallout of that, and was only four bucks, so, yeah, I added that.

I got all this for under eleven when each of these volumes would usually cost that on their own, so I'm pretty pumped.