445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

Transformers sale on Comixology

Transformers Volume 3: Revenge of the Decepticons - Mike Costa, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, Don Figueroa Transformers Volume 6: Chaos: Police Action - Brendan Cahill, E.J. Su

I bought the newest TAAO so I could have it on the go because I love it that much, and just in case I lose/destroy my paper copy, I want this at hand.

I also got Revenge of the Decepticons to read before the next Optimus Prime, because it's all about trusting Jazz after he killed a police officer.   Well, now I have that story.   Police Action should deal a little more with the fallout of that, and was only four bucks, so, yeah, I added that.

I got all this for under eleven when each of these volumes would usually cost that on their own, so I'm pretty pumped.