1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 39/120pages
Evil Empire Vol. 1
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

So, this is super annoying

Soulfire Vol. 1 - Peter Steigerwald, Jeph Loeb, Michael Turner, Michael Turner

I can't find the information, or the sale, of the Soulfire Omnibus I'm reading anywhere.  Like even in the Aspen store.   Which makes me wonder if they're Humble Bundle exclusives?

Anyway, I'm cobbling together the separate volumes, but not even going to try to go page by page but rather issue by issue.   When I finish issue five, I'll review this, then move onto six to ten.  I can't find a volume that is just six through ten, so I'm using a hardcover for volume two that has extra stories that I believe I'll get in other volumes that I got via HB, so I won't be reviewing them in the second volume review.

I spent way too much time finding the proper volumes and I don't have the patience to do more.  I'm super into the story and want to focus on reading this story.

Of course, I also wanted to point out this panel:

Why?   WHY?