441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Loving this so much!

Suicide Squad (2016-) #18 - Rob Williams, Tomeu Morey, Tony Daniel, Sandu Florea

I'm going to admit that I don't even come close to understanding the Harley Quinn/Flag fling, but I'm also not-so-secretly kinda digging it.  I can see all the ways this can go sideways.   Also, since June Moon and Killer Croc seem to be in a somewhat-relationship, this is not close to the most mind-boggling relationship in this series.   I mean, it makes sense in some ways: June, not the Enchantress but June, is kind to Croc, and is the only one he sees as pure.   He's been shown to want to protect that in his backstory, and if she doesn't rebuff him, I can easily see him both falling for that, but not outwardly acknowledging that.

Still, mind-boggling because he's so unstably violent, that I can't really see a sustained relationship, which is what this seems to be turning out to be, even if behind the scenes.   (His first concern is for her.)

I feel like Williams is leading up to Flag/Quinn hijinks, and while I was itching for them to start, I understand why they didn't.   It should be a slow buildup.

At the same time, Zod is really super pissed off that someone is trying to control him, to the point where he's willing to preform brain surgery on himself with the help of a mirror and laser vision.   All I'm going to say about that is I will never, ever trust a Dr. Zod.   Never.   Never ever ever.

I knew this was going to be bad as soon as I realized what Waller planned to do - and unsurprisingly, I am not wrong.   Still, I wasn't quite sure how Zod's plans would come together and I'm starting to see now - and it looks like a bunch of fun.   Can't wait for the next issue!