1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 376 out of 530 pages.

Fathom Omnibus: Part 2 - Mark Roslan, Alex Konat, Beth Sotelo, John Starr, J.T. Krul, Sal Regla, Alé Garza, David Wohl, Michael Turner

So, I feel like this is an oversimplification: yes, Aspen was manipulated, and yes, those who manipulated her are responsible.   But she also had other people telling her Killian was wrong, and she didn't listen to them.   Kyla tried to tell Aspen as much as she could without letting everyone know that Kyla herself was working for Cannon, the true hero.   Aspen also ignored her own misgivings, telling her that she thought working for Killian was wrong.

This lets her off the hook far too easily and leaves me feeling weird about this whole conversation.   (And this is why Lobdell is a miss for me sometimes: he just doesn't seem to really think through the complicated - and interesting - gray areas with these types of things.)

So, this looks like another Lobdell miss for me.   Which is a shame, because I've been liking most of this up until now.