1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese
Ninjasaur
Jason Horn

This just gets more brutal

The Punisher (2016-) #12 - Becky Cloonan, Matt Horak, Declan Shalvey

And I'm loving it.   It seems like the first story arc is complete, which makes sense: twelve issues would make two graphic novels.   Everything has been wrapped up nicely, although almost everything ended up differently than I expected, starting early on.  This started out brutal, and while it might not necessarily outdo itself each issue in physical violence, it just absolutely savages the characters mentally when it's not doing it physically.   Then again, this is Punisher, and it's not a series I read for sunshine or puppies.   This is supposed to be a bloody path to punishing criminals when the police, or other law enforcement, can't.   (Or won't in some cases.)   When the legal system works too slowly or is inadequate to the situation, Frank Castle steps in with his guns, knives, or if necessary fists.   He doesn't flinch, he doesn't hesitate, and he doesn't let anything like getting stabbed or shot get in his way.

I just can't seem to say much about this.   The art is perfect: clean style, efficient, and a little grittier than some comic book art, but it fits the series.