1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

Nope, not for me

Venom: Nights Of Vengeance (1994) #1 (of 4) - Howard Mackie, Ron Lim

I know I enjoyed non-Parker Venom, most recently in Guardians of the Galaxy.   This time, though, it's not Flash Thompson, it's Eddie Brock, whom I find boring, both when he's written as a villain, and as a hero.   Add to that some complex shit going on with this Ghost Rider - or maybe not really? - that I don't get, because I'm given no background and I got bored with this real quick.

It was a chore to get through, and the typical artistic style didn't help.   If the art had been spectacular, maybe.   I did find the real villains of this story to be somewhat interesting, although the whole 'hunting the most dangerous game' has been done to death, even in Marvel comics.   (There were a couple twists - alien symbiotes, and how they blackmailed the two heroes into complying - but again nothing that made me want to read beyond this issue.)

Will not be continuing.  I got this for free on Comixology, hoping to enjoy this story and I... did not.