1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Nope, not for me

Venom: Nights Of Vengeance (1994) #1 (of 4) - Howard Mackie, Ron Lim

I know I enjoyed non-Parker Venom, most recently in Guardians of the Galaxy.   This time, though, it's not Flash Thompson, it's Eddie Brock, whom I find boring, both when he's written as a villain, and as a hero.   Add to that some complex shit going on with this Ghost Rider - or maybe not really? - that I don't get, because I'm given no background and I got bored with this real quick.

It was a chore to get through, and the typical artistic style didn't help.   If the art had been spectacular, maybe.   I did find the real villains of this story to be somewhat interesting, although the whole 'hunting the most dangerous game' has been done to death, even in Marvel comics.   (There were a couple twists - alien symbiotes, and how they blackmailed the two heroes into complying - but again nothing that made me want to read beyond this issue.)

Will not be continuing.  I got this for free on Comixology, hoping to enjoy this story and I... did not.