441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Rocket all for me!

Yay!  I spent enough on him, his outfit, and his mini-groot - because no way was he not getting those things - that I got the mini Star Lord on sale.   And I signed up for their rewards program AND love Rocket enough that I'll get a larger Star-Lord, I think, if the coupons go through.   Or at least a Star-Lord suit as an alternative for Rocket, just for fun.

But sooo soft.   So cushy.   Gonna cuddle up with him instead of Bee tonight.   I love the cybernetic aspect, and while it won't be quite as much of a sexy-fun-time as with Bee, I'll be less bruised!   Gonna skip the Bumblebear.   The more I look at him, the more it makes me sad that I don't have an IDW option.  Or, like, a Whirl-Bear.   Um, yeah, I might have looked at stuff on Etsy and reignited my Whirl thing.

Unlike other fantasies, though, I realize that dating a violent sociopath who probably can't feel love, or doesn't have the attention span for it, is kinda appalling.   So I'm left wondering how that would work and am confused.   Basically, all my other options are hard, cold, and loveless, so Rocket it is.   Right now, he's making friends with my Chromedome and Rewind pillow.

...

I just realized the snark level directed at them, though, so they will be separated promptly.

...

My life is sad.  How did I get into grad school again?