1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Still loving this series

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol. 15: Leatherhead - Dave Wachter, Mateus Santolouco, Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman

I wanted to finish this because I love the storyline, and I love the art.   I am still loving the story, as the world develops, and changes, and the characters change along with everything.   They grow, they make decisions that others don't agree with, but they all stay true to themselves while doing this.   Navigating what others expect, and want, and what they're willing to give is toughest for Michealangelo right now.

He's not willing to accept their father's position as The Master of the Foot Clan, and so has moved out.   He teams up with his brothers in this volume, but he's clearly still torn: it's not as if he wants to be out on his own, but he just can't stand to be with the Foot Clan.

And this is the origin story of Leatherhead, an exploration of Krang's island, where he had started to terraform the Earth, and has a storyline about Kitsune and Apolex, including some intrusion by another of her immortal family members.   And there's implications about Shredder, although Splinter catches on too fast for Kitsune to allow her to take Shredder's remains.

I'm looking forward to the next volume, although I think I'll continue to read these in digital formats and get them on sale.   I'd also be willing to reread this series should anyone care to buddy read.