1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Nice addition this week.

All-New Wolverine (2015-) #13 - Tom Taylor, Nicole Virella, David Lopez

Along with the codes for the digital issues, we get one free comic a week.  I suspect I'll have some, but not others.   (I'm also hoping I might end up getting some of the codes that I didn't get earlier during the 'no codes' months now.  Maybe in a while?)

That being said, this was fun.   Laura might seem paranoid when she gets her trigger scent - which is explained in this comic - sent to her house, but for those aware of her history?   She doesn't really seem that paranoid at all.   Afraid, she piles her sister. their dog, and their statue of a pelican into the car.   (Because Gabby won't leave without the statue, even if it's intimate.   And I love that Laura understands Gabby enough to know she'll need this. and instead of putting up a fight, just gives in and agrees that no man, even an intimate pelican man, gets left behind.)

When the cabin in the woods - the start of a horror movie with a zombie apocalypse. Gabby points out - that Logan owned and has apparently left to Laura loses power, Laura goes into town to see if she can get candles if the power is out there. too.   It is.   Phones, even cell phones, aren't working either.   What's a girl to do when the power is out and the pumps won't give you gas - and your trigger scent is rained down on you?

Guess she'll just have to have a blackout berserker rage that puts Logan's to shame after her physical and mental conditioning.

I'm not one hundred percent she did the things everyone thinks at the end of this, just because it seems obvious. and whoever's setting this up has power and money.   And all the knowledge about her.   I'm wondering if someone else will be found at fault. and I'm almost tempted to buy the next issue.   I think I'll wait for a sale, though, since Marvel is still dicking me around.