441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 31/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Very nice start

All-New Guardians Of The Galaxy (2017-) #1 - Gerry Duggan, Aaron Kuder

This isn't quite what I expected: a little more of the ambiguous morality, a little more of the movie than I've been used to seeing in the comics.   (And don't get me wrong: the movies have influenced the comics, but there was still a more different feel.   This feels like it's becoming even more like the movie.   Then again, I loved the first movie, so I have no complaints here.)

The Guardians are gathered together despite their split, because a buyer wants them together and is offering enough money to make it worth their while.   Drax, now a pacifist, refuses to fight anything living.   (Walls are okay, although he warns that they can't foresee all the consequences.)   Groot is tiny, and is unable to grow at a proper speed, or regenerate his limbs.   Star-Lord, Gamora and Rocket seem pretty much the same, although Gamora refuses to talk about what's clearly bothering her.   (Although I feel that she's not open with this at the best of times so...)

They need to steal something from the most impenetrable building ever built.   They build a faux Galactus and terrorize everyone as a distraction, until people start to realize the world isn't about to be devoured.

And then when they meet the buyer, well, I wasn't quite prepared for him or why he'd had them steal this item.   I'm eager to see where this goes, though, since they're going to stay together, at least for a little while longer.