1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Very nice start

All-New Guardians Of The Galaxy (2017-) #1 - Gerry Duggan, Aaron Kuder

This isn't quite what I expected: a little more of the ambiguous morality, a little more of the movie than I've been used to seeing in the comics.   (And don't get me wrong: the movies have influenced the comics, but there was still a more different feel.   This feels like it's becoming even more like the movie.   Then again, I loved the first movie, so I have no complaints here.)

The Guardians are gathered together despite their split, because a buyer wants them together and is offering enough money to make it worth their while.   Drax, now a pacifist, refuses to fight anything living.   (Walls are okay, although he warns that they can't foresee all the consequences.)   Groot is tiny, and is unable to grow at a proper speed, or regenerate his limbs.   Star-Lord, Gamora and Rocket seem pretty much the same, although Gamora refuses to talk about what's clearly bothering her.   (Although I feel that she's not open with this at the best of times so...)

They need to steal something from the most impenetrable building ever built.   They build a faux Galactus and terrorize everyone as a distraction, until people start to realize the world isn't about to be devoured.

And then when they meet the buyer, well, I wasn't quite prepared for him or why he'd had them steal this item.   I'm eager to see where this goes, though, since they're going to stay together, at least for a little while longer.