1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 39/120pages
Evil Empire Vol. 1
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

Still not an absolute favorite

Gamora (2016-) #3 - Nicole Perlman, Marco Checchetto, Esad Ribic

I'm not completely sympathetic with Gamora, who is focused only on revenge, and I'm not crazy about L'wit, the Badoon princess Gamora is trying to kill.  (She's doing her best, I just found her vaguely bland, and I find that bothers me more than me finding Gamora's one-minded revenge-fueled mindset.   And I love revenge fantasies.  I think I find her inability to track down L'wit infuriating, as well as the lack of Nebula and Thanos, since I found the friction between that, and the weird family dynamics there, so much more interesting.)

And yet, there's a lot here.   How Gamora will get off, the fact that L'wit thinks Gamora is here to save her, and the art is simply gorgeous.   So I'm liking it, but not enough to pay four dollars for the one issue that isn't on sale.   I'll have one more issue to go.