1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Still not an absolute favorite

Gamora (2016-) #3 - Nicole Perlman, Marco Checchetto, Esad Ribic

I'm not completely sympathetic with Gamora, who is focused only on revenge, and I'm not crazy about L'wit, the Badoon princess Gamora is trying to kill.  (She's doing her best, I just found her vaguely bland, and I find that bothers me more than me finding Gamora's one-minded revenge-fueled mindset.   And I love revenge fantasies.  I think I find her inability to track down L'wit infuriating, as well as the lack of Nebula and Thanos, since I found the friction between that, and the weird family dynamics there, so much more interesting.)

And yet, there's a lot here.   How Gamora will get off, the fact that L'wit thinks Gamora is here to save her, and the art is simply gorgeous.   So I'm liking it, but not enough to pay four dollars for the one issue that isn't on sale.   I'll have one more issue to go.