441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 31/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Gamora tries to get her revenge

Gamora (2016-) #2 - Nicole Perlman, Marco Checchetto, Esad Ribic

And it's all about her finding, and eliminating the last of the Badoon royalty, a princess who should have been murdered at birth.  (The Badoon only want male royalty.)   She was sent to a planet where criminals are sent to be isolated, imprisoned on the planet itself.   And still they make a civilization of sorts.

No mention of Nebula, which is disappointing - and why I took down a star.   Bizarre that the sibling rivalry was so looming in issue one, and Thanos was like 'I will kill you if something happens to Gamora,' while it's not mentioned at all in this issue.