1478 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 8/177pages
Trish out of Water Vol. 1
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

Gamora tries to get her revenge

Gamora (2016-) #2 - Nicole Perlman, Marco Checchetto, Esad Ribic

And it's all about her finding, and eliminating the last of the Badoon royalty, a princess who should have been murdered at birth.  (The Badoon only want male royalty.)   She was sent to a planet where criminals are sent to be isolated, imprisoned on the planet itself.   And still they make a civilization of sorts.

No mention of Nebula, which is disappointing - and why I took down a star.   Bizarre that the sibling rivalry was so looming in issue one, and Thanos was like 'I will kill you if something happens to Gamora,' while it's not mentioned at all in this issue.