441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Continues to be charming

Star-Lord (2016-) #3 - Chip Zdarsky, Kris Anka

There are issues at the bar, Peter still can't get a date with his ex, Kitty, and Daredevil is following Peter around.   What's a dude from Space to do?

Show his abs, clearly.   Get his ass stared at, although he never seems to notice.   Babysit some old dude who doesn't really need it, but is warming up to him.   The same mix of dirty and innocent charm make me love this series like you wouldn't believe.   Sadly, there seems to be no series following this one, and I probably wouldn't read it if they didn't keep this team on the book anyway.  That's how much I love them.   I shall be catching up on Jughead, since it is, at least, by the same author.