1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Continues to be charming

Star-Lord (2016-) #3 - Chip Zdarsky, Kris Anka

There are issues at the bar, Peter still can't get a date with his ex, Kitty, and Daredevil is following Peter around.   What's a dude from Space to do?

Show his abs, clearly.   Get his ass stared at, although he never seems to notice.   Babysit some old dude who doesn't really need it, but is warming up to him.   The same mix of dirty and innocent charm make me love this series like you wouldn't believe.   Sadly, there seems to be no series following this one, and I probably wouldn't read it if they didn't keep this team on the book anyway.  That's how much I love them.   I shall be catching up on Jughead, since it is, at least, by the same author.