1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Not a favorite

Titans (2016-) #9 - Dan Abnett, Andrew Dalhouse, Brett Booth, Norm Rapmund

And I will not be making this series a priority.   The team dynamics didn't really work for me.   And it's not because they couldn't, or didn't, work well as a team.   They did.   There just wasn't the chemistry between any of them that sparkled for me, and so I found myself slightly bored.

Just gonna admit it: I'm getting around to reading some of the comics I got weeks ago during a buy one, get two free sale.   This was one that rounded out this, because Bumblebee.  Which, yes, I knew who Bumblebee was in DC and not to expect my Bee.   Still, I figured, free, and I'd give another Rebirth series a shot.

I also kinda guessed what would happen at the end, so that wasn't a real shocker for me.  I liked how the team went about finding out what was really happening, though, and insisted on proof instead of just acting on their gut.   If I enjoyed the way these characters interacted more, I'd definitely pick up more of this series.