444 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages

Yes, please, thank you DC!

Suicide Squad (2016-) #16 - Rob Williams, Tomeu Morey, Tony Daniel, Sandu Florea

Thank you for not turning Superman into a Nazi.   (Although Red Son, although that was very clearly an AU.   Thank you for not turning him into a Nazi in the regular verse, then telling us all how amazing this is, and trying to get real people to dress up as nazis.)   Thank you for offering a non-politicized option since apparently the only other options seem to be leaning far to the left or far to the right.

Thank you for focusing on characters and exciting stories and well drawn comics.   (And as much as I love Jim Lee and his details, I find myself far more drawn to Daniel's work as a penciler: a little smoother and less busy and I love the way he portrays Harley Quinn.)   More than that, I love the writing: the reason that Waller is going to Lex Luthor, for one.   I was surprised not only at what she wanted from him, but also why she wanted it.   It should have seemed obvious, but the storyline was dropped for a while and I thought even Waller wouldn't do this, even though they were setting it up from last issue.  I thought someone would talk her out of it, a certain superhero would discourage her, something, but not this...

Things are going to get so, so interesting for the Squad.   And I plan to be there when they do.   This issue also seems to be the first one that isn't broken up into two parts - and while it worked when they were doing background, at least for me, a lot of fans complained.   I don't know if that's what stopped them because they continued breaking it up, which I found a distraction when it seemed like they were really trying to tell one story in two parts once they'd dropped the backstories.   The real problem was that the two halves didn't necessarily line up as neatly as the writer tried to make them, at least not for me.   But with one, clean story, Williams has upped his game, and I'm finding myself most excited for this series for now.