1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Dr. Strange versus Wong

Doctor Strange (2015-) #19 - Jason Aaron, Chris Bachalo, Kevin Nowlan

Well, Misery has taken over Wong and is fighting Dr. Strange.   Still, it's hard when Wong knows all of Dr. Strange's secrets.   Also, the way that Strange beats Misery is heartbreaking, and his attempt to make things up to Wong are sweet, even if he doesn't get all the details right!

Love, love, love this series.   I'm crushed that Jason Aaron is leaving after next issue, and I may or may not get the post-Aaron run.   So many people get him wrong, and while I like what the new writer has done - I'm not 100% sure he'll nail Doctor Strange!