1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Loving this whole run!

Moon Knight (2016-) #13 - Jeff Lemire, Greg Smallwood

This is a detailed look into a man who is mentally unwell, the toll it takes on him, how he can persevere despite this and about him coming to terms with how unwell he is and how he wants to be better.   And it's a tough, draining read each month, but very, very worth it in the end.

I see some of my own struggles in this title, and I know from reading some of the letters that others feel the same.   Lemire has done an excellent job, because despite all this, it's simply a story about hero.   There's action and bargaining and Moon Knight trying to save everyone he can, but it just turns out that 'everyone' includes himself this time around.

And I've been criticizing Secret Empire, but at the same time saying 'I'm still reading Marvel because I think they're doing some important things elsewhere.'   I will most likely buy and read the tie-ins to Marvel for Secret Empire, but not the actual event.   (Because I love Doctor Strange and Deadpool and Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, and I will read them regardless.   I am not getting into the new X-Men stuff because of the glut of it coming out, and because I'm still peeved over Secret Empire existing.   And the fact that it will be dominating the Marvel universe for the next year or so.   Y'know, usually I'm not fond of the 'and they wake up, and it's all a huuuuge nightmare' scenarios, but I'd take it over me waking up realizing that, hey, it's not a nightmare and Secret Empire exists.)

But what I'm saying is that Moon Knight is one of the best thing Marvel is doing, showing us that people with mental health issues are, y'know, people and heroes and deserve to be seen as something more than just their mental health issues.   More than that, it's pushing for people to recognize that they want to be better, and actively trying to be, something I've been struggling with in particular recently.   And I am not ashamed to say that I nearly weep in relief after reading this each month.  'Nuff said.