1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 39/120pages
Evil Empire Vol. 1
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

So this might be why Marvel is lacking so many sales?

Rocket Raccoon (2016-) #5 - Matthew Rosenberg, Jorge Coelho, David Nakayama

Or it might be a symptom of the things that are losing them money.   I read an article earlier about the burnout - series being rebooted, too many larger events and/or higher priced issues ($5-%10 for oversized issues depending on size), and a glut of series (six Avengers titles, coming up on that for Guardians of the Galaxy, up to six X-Men titles planned post their latest huge event, and a new event coming up that's rebooting series - again.)   Beside the fact that this, and the next Rocket series, won't have Groot, I'll have to deal with two issues of Guardians a month, possibly Star-Lord, and Rocket Raccoon - the newest Rocket series - as well as I Am Groot.   And possibly others.  I'm just so burnt out trying to keep track of all the series, how many they are, when they'll reboot, and on and on.  I'll probably get these on sale as digital versions or even as graphic novels eventually.  (Again, most likely digital.)

I'm disappointed not only that this series is ending after five issues, stopping then starting yet another Rocket series, but the writer who is currently ruining Royals for me will end up ruining Rocket, too.   Ugh.   (Rocket's next adventure?  I'll take from the library if I read it at all.)

This was a fun story, a good wrap up, and would have gotten five stars if not for the fact that I'm just hugely disappointed that Marvel keeps cancelling the series I like to reboot them less then a couple years in.   Just stop, focus on the characters and less on the huge ass events I don't want, and let a series stand for more than two.   Fucking.   Years.