1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 400 out of 400 pages.

The Prey of Gods - Nicky Drayden

Finished, loved, and am heading out soon.  I also have to review two Aquaman graphic novels that I read on Saturday, but I wanted to focus on finishing this next.

Rolled dice for BLoopoly under the new rule.

So I got four.   I'm at 29.   Something by air travel now.

I got doubles for the first time!   So I rolled again:

Six lands me on 35.

And a police procedural.   We'll see what fits there, I guess.   Haven't decided on either for now.  I'm going to spend some time outside.   I'm going to B&N again, browsing a little, then walking to the mall and getting an iced coffee somewhere, I think.  Maybe.   Then I'll just wander around, or go back to B&N and read until dinner.