441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Cyborg runs into an old friend

Cyborg (2016-) #11 - John Semper Jr., Ivan Nunes, Guy Major, Will Conrad, Tony Kordos, Tom Derenick

Well, kinda.   It's a digital version and he starts to uncover the painful memories his father hid from him.   Dr. Stone wasn't trying to be cruel or controlling; his son was having a hard enough time adapting to the alien technology that made Victor Stone Cyborg.   He was afraid the traumatic memories would be too much for Vic and that he'd die from the shock of it all had he kept the memories.

I think he was still afraid, that the memories could trigger something physically traumatic.  Or maybe he just had grown used to not feeling guilty about some things because Victor didn't know.   It may not have been completely altruistic to keep these things from Cyborg, but it wasn't born of malice, either.

And this is a heartbreaking story, but one that shows Cyborg's strength and that is is, very much, human.   It's all the feels.  Love, love, love.

It also helps that DC made this so easy to get on Comixology.   Thank you, DC!