1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

This is getting right back on track

Suicide Squad (2016-) #15 - Rob Williams, Dean White, Adriano Lucas, Jeremiah Skipper, John Romita, Danny Miki, Richard Friend, Eber Ferreira, Eddy Barrows

I've been loving this storyline, but this is even better than I expected given what came before: it's twisted, it's in character, and it shows just how determined Waller is to get her way.   She sacrifices herself, and her life, to keep her family safe.   And yeah, the world, too.

She takes control of the Suicide Squad again, reveals that she's been using one to play against them, under her orders, and discovers that, with Hack dead, they still have someone working against them in Belle Reve.   This wraps up a storyline, sets up the next one, and does so much character work, as well.   Loving this more than I thought I would, and I'm more excited than I have been in a couple months to get the next issue!