1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

This is getting right back on track

Suicide Squad (2016-) #15 - Rob Williams, Dean White, Adriano Lucas, Jeremiah Skipper, John Romita, Danny Miki, Richard Friend, Eber Ferreira, Eddy Barrows

I've been loving this storyline, but this is even better than I expected given what came before: it's twisted, it's in character, and it shows just how determined Waller is to get her way.   She sacrifices herself, and her life, to keep her family safe.   And yeah, the world, too.

She takes control of the Suicide Squad again, reveals that she's been using one to play against them, under her orders, and discovers that, with Hack dead, they still have someone working against them in Belle Reve.   This wraps up a storyline, sets up the next one, and does so much character work, as well.   Loving this more than I thought I would, and I'm more excited than I have been in a couple months to get the next issue!