444 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages

Cyborg (2016-) #10 - John Semper Jr., Ivan Nunes, Will Conrad

Cyborg appears to be a criminal but is really just buggy.   When his petty criminal - the one who he hired because he needed one because best hacker ever - and possibly friend now gets him out if S.T.A.R. Labs, they run into a hero who's just getting the hang of it all, a young black woman who goes by the name The Black Narcissus.   (She's also a cospkayer so I live her already.).

It's up up to them to save Cyborg so he can save the city from a drug dealer who uses highly trained rats to do his bidding.   And Anomoly has now given him mind control powers and mutated, super strong deadly rats - that he a an keep so long as he does Anomoly the favor of using said rats to kill Cyborg.   So this should be fun.   The next issue is the first DC digital comic and it's super easy to get that on Comixology so I have all my comics in one place.   This should be fun!