1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Cyborg (2016-) #10 - John Semper Jr., Ivan Nunes, Will Conrad

Cyborg appears to be a criminal but is really just buggy.   When his petty criminal - the one who he hired because he needed one because best hacker ever - and possibly friend now gets him out if S.T.A.R. Labs, they run into a hero who's just getting the hang of it all, a young black woman who goes by the name The Black Narcissus.   (She's also a cospkayer so I live her already.).

It's up up to them to save Cyborg so he can save the city from a drug dealer who uses highly trained rats to do his bidding.   And Anomoly has now given him mind control powers and mutated, super strong deadly rats - that he a an keep so long as he does Anomoly the favor of using said rats to kill Cyborg.   So this should be fun.   The next issue is the first DC digital comic and it's super easy to get that on Comixology so I have all my comics in one place.   This should be fun!