1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Cyborg (2016-) #10 - John Semper Jr., Ivan Nunes, Will Conrad

Cyborg appears to be a criminal but is really just buggy.   When his petty criminal - the one who he hired because he needed one because best hacker ever - and possibly friend now gets him out if S.T.A.R. Labs, they run into a hero who's just getting the hang of it all, a young black woman who goes by the name The Black Narcissus.   (She's also a cospkayer so I live her already.).

It's up up to them to save Cyborg so he can save the city from a drug dealer who uses highly trained rats to do his bidding.   And Anomoly has now given him mind control powers and mutated, super strong deadly rats - that he a an keep so long as he does Anomoly the favor of using said rats to kill Cyborg.   So this should be fun.   The next issue is the first DC digital comic and it's super easy to get that on Comixology so I have all my comics in one place.   This should be fun!