441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Cyborg, yay!

Cyborg (2016-) #9 - John Semper Jr., Guy Major, Will Conrad, Ivan Nunes, Tony Kordos, Paul Pelletier

Cyborg's given the explanation of why Anomaly is after him - which has to do with how he was created, and what Silas Stone had to do with the backstory there.   And it's all fun in a dysfunctional family horror show kind of way.

I'm loving Cyborg, more and more.   Everything Vic goes through and he's still optimistic, even if not overly so.   He still believes in humanity, and he still believes he'll find his place somehow.   He manages to make friends, even if some are reluctant at first, and he's clever, and this book is all kinds of action-y fun.

Loving this so, so much, mostly because, and I say this having just finished Volume 1 of Deathstroke, I like Vic so, so much more than Slade.