1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Progress: 52/512pages

Cyborg, yay!

Cyborg (2016-) #9 - John Semper Jr., Guy Major, Will Conrad, Ivan Nunes, Tony Kordos, Paul Pelletier

Cyborg's given the explanation of why Anomaly is after him - which has to do with how he was created, and what Silas Stone had to do with the backstory there.   And it's all fun in a dysfunctional family horror show kind of way.

I'm loving Cyborg, more and more.   Everything Vic goes through and he's still optimistic, even if not overly so.   He still believes in humanity, and he still believes he'll find his place somehow.   He manages to make friends, even if some are reluctant at first, and he's clever, and this book is all kinds of action-y fun.

Loving this so, so much, mostly because, and I say this having just finished Volume 1 of Deathstroke, I like Vic so, so much more than Slade.