1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Cyborg, yay!

Cyborg (2016-) #9 - John Semper Jr., Guy Major, Will Conrad, Ivan Nunes, Tony Kordos, Paul Pelletier

Cyborg's given the explanation of why Anomaly is after him - which has to do with how he was created, and what Silas Stone had to do with the backstory there.   And it's all fun in a dysfunctional family horror show kind of way.

I'm loving Cyborg, more and more.   Everything Vic goes through and he's still optimistic, even if not overly so.   He still believes in humanity, and he still believes he'll find his place somehow.   He manages to make friends, even if some are reluctant at first, and he's clever, and this book is all kinds of action-y fun.

Loving this so, so much, mostly because, and I say this having just finished Volume 1 of Deathstroke, I like Vic so, so much more than Slade.